Friday, November 18, 2011

Cayman Islands

As crazy as it has been to be going, going, going for the last two weeks, I can't say I would trade my trip to the Cayman Islands! Here are a few iPhone snaps from my four-day stay. We went on a catamaran ride to Stingray City, and the water was so clear, turquoise, and gorgeous! The boat was neat -- the bow was mostly made up of nets, which you could sit on and watch the water flash by beneath you. This trip was also the first time I got to use my passport, which was thrilling :)











P.S. I did a little personal wedding scouting while abroad! These chairs are what I'm picturing for our reception, and I'd love to use lounge furniture like the pieces below.





P.P.S. Back next week with Thanksgiving prep posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!